How fun is Influenster? I received these products to sample for free for an honest review! I was pleasantly surprised at all the great products in this box!
1. ECOS Laundry detergent. My clothes were cleaner and softer. The added benefit is that this detergent already has fabric softener in it. ECOS is free of dyes and formaldehyde. This product is never tested on animals which makes me a huge fan already! ECOS is proudly filled in the USA.
2. Orgain Organic Powder. This is not your typical chalky protein powder. I sampled the vanilla bean. This product blended smooth and I wasn’t overwhelmed by vanilla. Organic Orgain Powder was very filling. This protein powder packs 21 grams of plant based protein and is USDA organic.
3. Clairol Hair Food. The smell of this shampoo and conditioner is amazing. Infused with a honey and apricot fragrance that smells clean and fresh. This product is also paraben and mineral oil free. It made my hair feel soft and smooth. Love this product.
4. Curate Dark & Tempting balsamic fig and Hazlenut. Curate is a unique and tasty snack. I enjoyed curling up, reading a book and eating my curate bar. The balsamic blended with the fig and Hazlenut brings out a pleasant taste.
5. Eatsmart garlic and hummus tortilla chips are a great snack. I love hummus. Adding hummus to a chip is a great concept. I love the crisp of the chip and the bold flavor. The garlic is not overwhelming. The flavors combined are a great combination.